domingo, 9 de mayo de 2021

WHO IS MAMI?

 WHO IS MAMI?



“MAMI is that lady who has a handkerchief with my snot in her bag, a package of photos from when I was 2 months old, sweets, an emergency kit.

MAMI is that rocket so fast that it goes around the house and is everywhere at the same time.

MAMI is that juggler who turns on the washing machine with her coat on while she opens the door for the cat with the other, holding the mail with her chin and pushing me away from the garbage can with her foot.

MAMI is that magician who can make tears disappear with a kiss.

MAMI is that athletic champion capable of going in tenths of a second from 0 to 100 to avoid falling down the stairs.

MAMI is that heroine who always defeats my nightmares with a caress.

MAMI is that lady with two-colored hair, who says that as soon as she has another little hole, only another, she goes to the hair salon.

MAMI is that storyteller who reads and makes up the funniest stories just for me.

MAMI is that chef who is capable of making me a delicious dinner with two nonsense that were left in the fridge because she forgot to buy, even if she didn't have dinner.

MAMI is that doctor who knows just by looking at me if I have a fever, how much, and what she has to do.

MAMI is that economist capable of putting on clothes from hundreds of years ago so that I can look very handsome.

MAMI is that singer who sings the sweetest song every night while she cradles me for a little while.

MAMI is that clown who makes me laugh just by moving her face.

MAMI is that sleepwalker who can get up asleep at 4 in the morning, check if I have peed, change my diaper, give me cough syrup, a little water, put on a pacifier, all in the dark and without waking up.

MAMI is that woman who never realized that she grew old to see her children fulfill themselves, crying at night because they already have wings and soon they will leave the nest to look for another, and during the day she smiles to see that the children have no regrets in leaving her because she feels happy "...


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

THE ORIGIN OF LAST NAMES

 THE ORIGIN OF LAST NAMES In ancient times, surnames did not exist. Take the Bible, for example ... The characters of the Old and New Testam...